Laze is a strategy puzzle game designed to be something like pool (billiards). Study the angles, set up your shot, and see what happens. A solution may be only a small adjustment away, or you might have to try a completely different angle.
"... for those who thrive on the kind of physical challenge Mensa would be proud of, Laze doesn't really put a foot wrong."
* Colored bars are reflectors.
* Black bars absorb the laser light.
* The blue translucent shapes are prisms.
* Touch in the grey source area to move the source.
* Touch anywhere else to adjust the angle of the beam.
NOTE: Move your finger more slowly for finer adjustments.
Laze has two gameplay modes:
Laze will feed you mazes (from a training library of 500 mazes) likely to be challenging for your your skill level, or you can choose the difficulty of new mazes with a slider in on the Settings page.
If you're stuck, get a hint about the location of a solution, or even a peek at the "official" solution, or skip the maze for now and come back to it later.
Challenge 100 Mode:
Solve 100 progressively more difficult mazes from easy to really hard. No hints, no peeking ! You have to solve each maze before you go on to the next.
1. Laze: to be lazy, to do very little work.
So relax with Laze!